Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Itty bitty Update

     So sorry for the lag in posting. Two days ago I walked with another nanny up to the fresh market and then to a vendor/restaurant to eat lunch. It tasted great! The fresh market had so much: fruit, vegetables, fish (raw), butchered meat, sweets, breads etc. After the meal, however, things went from 'yay, new places' to 'oh god, stomach cramps'. So...yeah, my stomach is still adjusting. The stomach cramps were about a 7.5 on a 10 scale, but that is not what caused major suckage. The bad part was walking back home through the raw fish...
     Exactly!
     So, I'm working a half day today and I'm off tomorrow. My first days off since starting here, so expect many updates in that time. After laundry and another try at the fresh market, I'll come back with some pictures for you. And then on Thursday I'm playing tourist and going to see the Grand Palace and the famous Reclining Buddha.
    Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment